All programs at the Center are based on the needs of the community. An evaluation is conducted regularly of each program to determine its effectiveness for continuance.
- Gifts-in-Kind (weekly)
- Emergency Assistance of household items because of fire, eviction, etc.
- Partnership with SC Works for job training and employment opportunities
- Seminars for Community
- Dance Classes for Children (wkly)
- English Classes for Spanish Speakers
- Volunteer- PTI & Community Service
- Public Meeting Place for Events
- Summer Children's Camp
- Tools for Schools Collection (Great Start)
- Christmas Giving Tree for Children
- Holiday & Main Street Events
The Woodruff Community Center participates in the United Way Gifts-In-Kind program. This service provides toiletires and hygiene products to disadvantaged families in our community (District 4). Applicants must provide proof of household income, address, and photo ID.
Call Cathy Corona, 864-476-2256 for an appointment to apply for GIK.